Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Freebie - The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese from MrFood.com

Are you an avid cheese lover? I mean someone who can truly have cheese in all your meals? I don't think I'm that far out there but I can truly say I love me some cheese. Then I might have found the eCookbook for you, and best part is it's absolutely free. The most current ebook from Mr. Food is jam packed with 34 scrumptious and super simple recipes all made with cheese. Let me say that one more time. There are 34 free recipes with cheese so you can utilize your most cherished ingredient in every meal of the day!   
If you are looking for more free recipes from reputable ecookbooks then sign up to the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Recipe eNewsletter published by the Editors of MrFood.com.  Their publications come out six times a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays). Want more free stuff online then click here for a list of great freebie sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment