Wednesday, January 9, 2013

3 Reasons Why I love Catalog Spree - Free Digital Catalogs

Catalog Spree takes browsing and window shopping to a whole new level. Catalog spree has all the best digital catalogs in one place, and just like paper catalogs you can read, browse, save, and share all your favorite products while discovering new brands. That’s not all, I have three more reasons why I love catalog spree and if you love digital catalogs you will fall deep in love too.

Catalog Spree Free Digital Catalogs

Find the perfect gift this season. Shop Now.

1. I love Catalog Spree because it’s Absolutely Free.
That’s right free as free can be, all you have to do is sign up with your name and email address and bam just like that you have access to 300 popular brands to browse. If you’re like me variety is vital when I’m shopping or just dream shopping I still have the more the merrier attitude. Which brings me to the number two reason why i love catalog spree.

2. I love Catalog Spree because they have 300 of the most popular brands in digital catalogs. I’m talking about top brands like: Lands End, Macys, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Toys R Us, LL Bean, Lowes, ColdWater Creek, Sharper Image, One Kings Lane, Anthropologie, Sundance, West Elm, Land of Nod, Express, Patagonia, 1800 FLowers, Chicos, Alloy, FootLocker, Sephora, Yankee Candle, Athleta, and more. I must say with that kind of variety, I can browse and shop all day with those brands.

3. I love Catalog Spree because of their easy to use iphone app. Yep, you heard it right they have made it even easier to shop from top name brands right from your phone. You can esubscribe to your favorite catalogs, click and save any product to your custom shopping list and purchase your items directly from the catalogs you chose to subscribe to.Needless to say I have this downloaded to my phone for on the go shopping.

I’m going to leave you on this note: If you read magazines in the grocery line can’t put it down in time and are compelled to buy it, then this is for you. It will save you time and money to do the things you love the most like shopping, browsing and planning your next purchase. I highly recommend you try Catalog Spree and let me know what you think.

For A Great List of the Best Free Stuff Websites Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment