Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Few Thoughts On Zulily and Daily Deals for Moms

Zulily - Daily DealsWell let me start off by giving those who don’t know anything about Zulily a little insight. Zulily is a wonderful  new online boutique for kids that showcase daily deals on the best quality clothes, accessories, and all type of other good stuff for moms and kids. Their members take advantage of savings up to 9o% off store retail prices as well as finding fresh new brands and products to try. Let me tell that only their members can shop their sales but guess what, membership is absolutely free and easy to sign up. Now that we have that out of the way let me share a few thoughts on what else I’ve learned from Zulily.

One of the first things I checked for were the types of name brands that Zulily were dealing with, and I actually counted almost 150 different brands that Zulily had made arrangements with. The deals that they make with companies like Sketchers, Kenneth Cole, Kids Apparel Club, Thomas and Friends, Rock and Republic and many more allow them to pass on some really good savings to their members, savings that range up to 90% off retail. This kids store is packed with little nuggets of savings and from what I’ve gathered so far, Zulily searches vigorously for the best deals for their members.

There is an old saying that the early bird gets the worm, and with Zulily it’s no different. Their daily saving events start at 6am pdt and most of the time lasts about 3 days. After that, it’s time to move on to make room for the next savings session. You better shop early because some items are so hot they sell out very early. Zulily makes it pretty easy to stay on top of your game by sending an email every morning of that days event. Now here’s where I recognized one of the ways they are able to save, and that is when the daily event is over they buy from the vendor in bulk. That makes sense huh, also they ship out soon as possible to help keep prices low.

Something that I always do when I am looking to become a member of any website is see what membership incentives that they have. I like Zulily’s incentives pretty much, I mean they do give you $20 for every member you refer. The credit shows up in your Zulily account as soon as the persons first purchase ships, which is a really good  considering that you can email friends, use facebook, and twitter to get the word out.

I can say that I’ve enjoyed my time with Zulily and I feel you will too. Membership is free and easy to register to. I will always keep an eye out for great coupon sites or just great discounts you can really use. I you’re looking to get hands on more great deals, coupons and really free stuff click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment